Human Resources at MSJC
Welcome to Mt. San Jacinto College!
When you join the team at MSJC, you will be a part of an inclusive, innovative and equity-focused community that is committed to educational equity for our students. This rich work environment requires broad collaboration among faculty, classified staff, administration, students and community partners.
We value the ability to serve students from a broad range of cultural heritages, socioeconomic backgrounds, genders, abilities and orientations. We seek applicants who demonstrate they understand the benefits diversity brings to a professional educational community.
Those interested in employment are encouraged to explore the links below, which includes the main job board as well as boards for the Temporary Workforce Program and Student Workforce Program. You will also find links to resources, forms and information about faculty and staff bargaining units.
The MSJC Human Resources department is located at the Temecula Valley Campus
- NEOGOV/NEOED Customer Service: 1-855-524-5627
- Online Employment Application Guide
- MSJC Job Descriptions
- Chancellor's Handbook for California Community Colleges Minimum Qualifications
- California Community Colleges Registry
- Council for Higher Education Accreditation
- Visitor COVID-19 Screening Survey
- Returning to Campus Guide for Employees
- MSJC COVID-19 Prevention Plan
- COVID-19 Safety Hazard Reporting Form
Office Hours: Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.; Friday - 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Phone: (951) 487-3161
- Fax: (951) 654-5971
- Location: 41888 Motor Car Parkway Temecula, CA 92591
- Please send MAIL to: 1499 N. State Street San Jacinto, CA 92583
- TTY/TDD Phone: (951) 487-3160
- Who Does What in HR?
- Please email all verification of employment requests to VOE@msjc.edu
- Written authorization from the employee is required along with the lender/agency's request form
- All personally identifiable information (PII) MUST be redacted from request forms (i.e., social security number, date of birth, home address, driver's license number, etc.) prior to being emailed
- Allow 48 - 72 hours for processing
- Verbal verifications are only permitted as a follow-up to a written request processed by Human Resources within a three (3) month time period
Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF)
- If you are employed by a U.S. federal, state, local, or tribal government or not-for-profit organization, you might be eligible for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program. Visit the PSLF website to see whether you might qualify.
- For employer certification, completed PSLF forms may be submitted to the secure PSLF Drop Box.
- To ensure your request is processed in a timely manner, please submit page 1 and 2 of the PSLF application and include your original wet signature. We cannot accept electronic signatures.
Unit Bargaining Agreements
- CSEA Contract (Classified)
- CWA Contract (Associate Faculty)
- Faculty Association CTA NEA Contract (Full-Time Faculty)
It is the mission of Human Resources department to advance the overall mission of the District through the acquisition, retention, and support of an excellent faculty and staff. The Human Resources Services achieves its mission by recruiting, employing, retaining, and developing faculty and staff and by maximizing excellent employee relations and excellent personal and group performance through internal consulting, problem resolution, and the provision of efficient, cost-effective, customer-responsive Human Resources department.