Become an SI Leader!
We would love to have you on the team! All students interested in applying for an SI Leader position must meet the minimum qualifications (and preferably meet one or more of the desired qualifications):
Minimum qualifications for SI Leaders:
- A or B in the class to be supported
- Completed 1 full semester at MSJC
- 2.0 cumulative GPA
Desired qualifications for SI Leaders:
- Completed at least 1 year (2 semesters) at MSJC
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA
- Complete the SI Leader Application here
- Email your application and a copy of your unofficial transcript to MSJCSI@msjc.edu
Applications are due by April 21, 2023.
Already an SI Leader? Become an SI Mentor!
Become more involved with the SI program and help support your fellow SI Leaders! All Leaders interested in becoming a Mentor for the MSJC SI Program must meet the minimum qualifications (and preferably meet one or more of the desired qualifications):
Minimum qualifications for SI Mentors:
- 1 semester experience as an SI Leader
- Minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA
Desired qualifications for SI Mentors:
- Currently be a SI Leader or have prior experience as an SI Leader in another ICSI accredited institution.
- Extensive knowledge of the SI model
- 3.0 cumulative GPA
If you have any questions about the Supplemental Instruction Program or how to become an Supplemental Instruction Leader, please contact:
Kathalena Rios - email@example.com
David Rowell - firstname.lastname@example.org