Continuing ASC Students
All continuing ASC students have responsibilities that must be maintained to stay eligible with the ASC.
Below are a few of those responsibilities as well as reminders and updates:
Student Educational Contract - if you have NOT signed your contract with your ASC Counselor, you MUST stop by our office and request a "walk-in". THIS ACTION MUST HAPPEN ASAP, failure to do so may result in your services being placed on hold until resolved.
- All test requests must be submitted online
- Submit a test request and be sure to read all of the testing guidelines prior to submitting your request
- At the start of each semester, reference your provided course syllabus and submit a test request for each test listed. During the semester if a test date changes, simply complete the form again and note the changes from your previous submission.
- All test requests must be submitted 5 business days prior to the test date the instructor scheduled. Any requests with less than 5 business days in advance, will be rejected.
- If you need accommodations adjustments or your diagnosis has changed, you will need to meet with an ASC Counselor.
- To serve more students in a timely manner, the ASC no longer schedules appointments
- Call your local office for "walk-in" availability
- Come to the ASC office with your updated documentation
- All walk-in time slots are first come first served, arriving early is recommended. Staff will NOT guarantee you a time with a counselor over the phone
- Alternate Media and Adaptive technology training are no longer provided on an individual basis. Training is now held in group sessions. Call for the next available training on your campus.