Mt. San Jacinto College Adult Education is offers Free ESL classes! Our ESL classes will provide you with fun activities to practice real life conversations and situations. You will develop your listening, speaking, reading, and writing skills. You will learn skills to help you reach your goals in education and employment.
- Fall 2020 classes start online August 24.
- Registration occurs online.
- Tell your friends! However, due to high demand, all classes are offered on a first-come, first-served basis
- Students will be evaluated to determine their level at time of registration
Classes by Locations
Azusa Pacific: Murietta Regional Campus
Banning Adult School
De Anza Elementary School
Family Engagement Center
Harvest Valley Elementary School
Hemet Elementary School
Hemet Parent Resource Center
Mead Valley Elementary
Menifee Valley Campus
Mt. View High School
Paloma Valley High School
Perris High School
Rancho Viejo Middle School
San Jacinto Campus
Temecula Elementary School
Triple Crown Elementary School
Classes by Level
- Students will learn basic reading, writing, listening, and speaking skills. Emphasis on general language construction.
- Students will practice reading, writing, listening, and speaking skills. Students will improve conversational skills and learn more about verb tenses.
- Students will practice reading, writing, listening, and speaking skills. Emphasis is on developing advanced listening, speaking, reading and written fluency.
- Mixture of Beginning and Intermediate ESL
- Mixture of Intermediate and Advanced ESL