Skip Main Navigation

Transferring Scholarships

If you are transferring to another college and need to have your scholarship transferred, you will need to complete the Scholarship Transfer Request Form. Along with the form you will need to submit proof of enrollment at the college you will be attending. Your scholarship cannot be transferred without proof of enrollment.

Send all of your documentation to the MSJC Financial Aid Office:

Meghan Amador

Once your information has been received please allow up to four weeks for processing. 

Please note: Not all scholarships are transferable. The Foundation Office will notify you if they are unable to transfer the funds.

Scholarship Transfer Request Form