Wireless Internet Access at MSJC
Mt. San Jacinto College is excited to provide enhanced wireless network services to our students, faculty, staff and guests of the college. We understand the importance of technology and want to ensure wireless service is available promoting the educational experience while at MSJC.
MSJC WirelessMSJC has wireless internet access points on the Menifee Valley Campus, San Jacinto Campus, San Gorgonio Pass Campus, Temecula Education Complex, and Temecula Higher Education Center. The wireless network is an "as-is where-is" resource and can be connected by Students, Employees, and Guests.
Mt. San Jacinto College's wireless internet service is being offered according to the following policies:
*Remember, your computer should always be protected from viruses or spyware, and have all current operating system updates applied. The college wireless connection is open to the college community and guarantees no protection from internet threats or harm. You can go to https://www.fbi.gov/scams-and-safety/on-the-internet for more information about protecting your computer and yourself.
Wireless access during campus closures
- Parking lots will be open 8am-6pm Monday-Friday
- Only standard sized vehicles will be permitted in the parking lot
- For your safety, we ask that you do not exit your vehicle at any time to prevent the spread of COVID-19
- All college facilities, including restrooms, are closed due to COVID-19 safety protocols
- Parking is free for the Fall 2020 Semester - you do not need a parking permit to utilize
the parking lot