The Sankofa Task Force is a culturally conscious safe haven dedicated to cultivating socially responsive leaders within the African American and Black student population at MSJC. We are committed to fostering solidarity within the Mt. San Jacinto College District and amplifying the African American and Black student voice. We will evolve with the needs of our student population, always seeking to empower, inspire, and encircle the African American and Black community at MSJC.
Sankofa Task Force Members:
- Kevin Baker, Director of Talent Search, A2MEND Advisor
- Darnell Bing, Counselor, Umoja Coordinator
- Maya Cardenas, Associate Dean of Student Services
- Marilyn Harvey, Dean of Career Education
- Heather Jones, Associate Counselor of EOPS/GLP
- Dolores Smith, Dean of Student Services