We aim to provide a pathway to a brighter future through innovative, transformative, support services, above and beyond the scope of the college and EOPS for current and alumni foster youth students attending Mt. San Jacinto Community College District.
- Academic Advisement
- Priority Registration
- Personal Counseling and Guidance
- Extended Opportunity Programs and Services (EOPS)
- And more!
- Increase student self-efficacy
- Increase student success and persistence
- Increase student access to jobs in the community
- Improve student advocacy for self and community
- Create community and nurture atmospheres of belonging for foster youth students
- Center the voices of our foster youth students and acknowledge the intersectionality of their various identities
- Educate the campus community (students, faculty, staff, administrators) on key legislation, resources, and experiences of foster youth students.