Community Education and Workplace Training
To Invest in Yourself?
Explore the opportunities with Mt. San Jacinto College’s FOCUS Classes
Do you want to develop your professional skills or find new career opportunities? Perhaps you want to have fun and meet like-minded people following a passion? Want to learn a new activity or follow a cultural pursuit? Would you like to take time for some personal development or job training to reset your compass and goals? Community Education offers you countless ways to benefit from the experience and expertise of our instructors and industry specialists who teach our classes.
Find innovation or tradition, in-the-classroom or online, we offer classes that possess high quality instruction and lasting value. FOCUS classes open the door to new experiences. Discover a passion, find a calling, develop your skill set, create a career, raise your awareness, satisfy your curiosity, or find your bliss!
The NEW FOCUS Community Education Schedule is Now Available!
Please take a moment to read our refund policies.
- Registration Confirmation will be sent by email
- Community Education FOCUS classes are available to anyone
- Registered children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a registered adult
- Classes can be canceled for low enrollments – early registration advised
- To drop a class, you must notify the Community Education office 3 business days prior to the class start date
- A $10.00 processing fee will be retained per person per class
- Full refunds will be issued for classes canceled or requiring date or time changes by MSJC
- Do not stop payment on a check, it will result in return check charges and a hold will be placed on students campus account – preventing access to credit class transcripts and ability to register for any MSJC classes until debt is satisfied
- Refunds issued monthly – allow 30 days for a refund check
- Refund checks are issued in name of student registered for class regardless of who paid
- Refunds are not issued for non-attendance
- If you are dissatisfied with the class, you must notify the Community Education Office in writing within three business days from the first class. Inability to keep up with the class is not justification for a refund
Nondiscrimination – Mt. San Jacinto College complies with all federal and state rules and regulations and does not discriminate on the basis of national origin, religion, age, gender identity, gender expression, race color, medical condition, genetic information, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, or because a person or group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics. Inquiries regarding student grievance procedures may be directed to the District’s Student Judicial Affairs Coordinator at 951-487-3301. Inquiries regarding compliance and/or staff complaints may be directed to the Chief of Human Resources Officer at 951-487-3151.
Community Education’s vision is to facilitate the Mt. San Jacinto College overall vision: transforming learners, transforming communities and transforming lives. Our goal is to provide a standard of excellence in high quality instruction, to serve a diverse community, and to provide a wealth of life-long learning opportunities, programs and services to learners.
Mt. San Jacinto College Community Education Office Location
43200 Business Park Drive Office #209
Temecula, CA 92590
Schedule Mid-August to May
Monday-Thursday 7:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Friday 7:30 AM to 11:30 AM
Schedule June to Mid-August
Monday –Thursday 7:00 AM to 5:30 PM
1499 N. State Street
San Jacinto, CA 92583