Community Education and Workplace Training
Career Certificate Programs
Unique Customized on-site Training
Success through Life-Long Learning
How to register for FOCUS classes
(Please DO NOT click on Enroll Now at the top of the page; that is for credit classes.)
Online Fundamental Courses
- Lifelong Learning courses are affordable, fun, fast, convenient, easy to use, and lead by an expert instructor.
- Comprehensive online courses available in an instructor-led six week, or self-paced format
- Expert instructors lead each course
- Engaging student discussion areas
- Confirmation of completion awarded with passing score
Online Career Training Programs
- Our Career Training Programs are designed by a team of professionals from each respective field, who work to provide the student with effective web-based learning experiences.
- Learn in-demand skills recognized by employers
- Many courses prepare student for a national certification
- Start anytime - work at your own pace and complete in 3 to 6 months and up to a year
- Textbooks and learning materials are included
- Support offered via phone, email, or live chat 7 days a week
- Expert instructor assistance provided
- Career Counselors are provided
Nondiscrimination – Mt. San Jacinto College complies with all federal and state rules and regulations and does not discriminate on the basis of national origin, religion, age, gender identity, gender expression, race color, medical condition, genetic information, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, or because a person or group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics. Inquiries regarding student grievance procedures may be directed to the District’s Student Judicial Affairs Coordinator at 951-487-3301. Inquiries regarding compliance and/or staff complaints may be directed to the Chief of Human Resources Officer at 951-487-3151.
Community Education’s vision is to facilitate the Mt. San Jacinto College overall vision: transforming learners, transforming communities and transforming lives. Our goal is to provide a standard of excellence in high quality instruction, to serve a diverse community, and to provide a wealth of life-long learning opportunities, programs and services to learners.
All college campus sites are closed, however staff is available via email at CommunityEducation@msjc.edu and by phone at 951-346-2289.
1499 N. State Street
San Jacinto, CA 92583