UPDATE: Student Life & Development Program will be operating virtually starting Monday, April 6. All ICC Meetings will be via Zoom for the remainder of the semester. See below for links to attend the virtual meeting for the respective campus.
What is ICC?
The Student Government Association's (SGA) Inter-Club Council (ICC), is made up of representatives from each of the Mt. San Jacinto College District Chartered Clubs, including the SGA Vice President for the San Jacinto and Menifee Valley Campuses who serve as the ICC President/Meeting Chair for the corresponding campus.
As stated in the SGA Constitution: ICC possesses the authority to both govern, and administrate all activities of these student-based organizations. All student-driven organizations must be chartered through and have their events approved by the ICC in order to be acknowledged by and receive support from SGA and the Student Life & Development Program (SLDP).
Spring 2020 ICC Meetings
Zoom Meetings can be accessed via phone, computer or tablet using the links/phone numbers below. Feel free to email Jose Rivera-Hernandez, email@example.com at MVC and Guadalupe Valdivia, firstname.lastname@example.org at SJC with any questions or concerns.
San Jacinto Campus
ICC Advisor: Guadalupe Valdivia, email@example.com
- Meeting ID: 208 585 655
- Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://cccconfer.zoom.us/j/208585655
- iPhone one-tap (US Toll): +16699006833,208585655# or +16468769923,208585655#
- Telephone: +1 669 900 6833 (US Toll) or +1 646 876 9923 (US Toll)
- Skype for Business (Lync): SIP:firstname.lastname@example.org
Menifee Valley Campus
ICC Advisor: Jose Rivera-Hernandez, email@example.com
- Meeting ID: 129 696 118
- Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://cccconfer.zoom.us/j/129696118
- iPhone one-tap (US Toll): +16699006833,129696118# or +16468769923,129696118#
- Telephone: Dial: +1 669 900 6833 (US Toll) or +1 646 876 9923 (US Toll)
- Skype for Business (Lync): SIP:firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information
NOTICE: Please email email@example.com with any questions or concerns regarding the ICC meeting schedule.
To have an item added to the agenda, please e-mail, ICC President at firstname.lastname@example.org In addition, please cc the ICC Advisor for the corresponding campus.
ICC Meetings fall under the Ralph M. Brown Act, so the meeting structure and ICC approval process are set up accordingly.
Agendas and Minutes
Minutes will be posted in accordance with the Ralph M. Brown Act and Agendas will be added as they are approved
Fall 2019 Agendas and Minutes for the San Jacinto Campus can be found in the ICC Google Drive