2+2 Business Pathway Program through MSJC and CSUSM Temecula Campus!
Mt. San Jacinto College and California State University San Marcos Temecula Campus have partnered to create a program that helps students earn both Associate and Bachelor degrees in Business Administration -- all while saving time, saving money, and staying local!
- Collaborative 2+2 Business Pathway between MSJC & CSUSM Temecula Campus
- This includes a Transfer Admission Guarantee to CSUSM Temecula Campus for all MSJC 2+2 students that successfully complete the MSJC half of the program*
- Guaranteed seats in all required courses at both schools**
- Opportunity to complete a Bachelor Degree in Business Administration within 4 years- Guaranteed***
- Community collaborations and career development opportunities
- Ongoing student support
Students who successfully complete the above program will be eligible for the following degrees and certifications from MSJC:
- AS-T in Business Administration
- AA-T in Economics
- CSU GE Certification
Students may also be eligible for:
- AA in Liberal Arts with an Emphasis in Math and Science
- IGETC Certification
Want more information?
Email Shawna Larson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mt. San Jacinto College
28237 La Piedra Road
Menifee, CA 92584
(951) 672-MSJC (6752)
* Successful 2+2 students must complete the program at MSJC with a 2.0 cumulative GPA and a 2.5 Business Core GPA
** Students must register on assigned registration date in order to guarantee seats. First year students will also have to participate in the scheduled 2+2 Registration Workshops.
*** Students must pass all courses and maintain a full time schedule as planned by the 2+2 counselor to guaranteed timely completion