Temecula Education Complex – TEC
27447 Enterprise Circle West
Temecula, CA 92590
(951) 506-MSJC (6752)
From I-15, exit Winchester Rd. and turn west. Turn left at Enterprise Circle South. Enterprise Circle South turns into Enterprise Circle West. The Temecula Education Complex is about one tenth of a mile down on the right hand side.
The MSJC Temecula Education Complex is a 28,000-square-foot educational facility that opened for its first classes in April 2008. Located in the corporate center of Temecula, right off the 15 freeway, it is a convenient location for residents of the southwest corridor to access day and evening college classes and services.
- Educational Opportunities – The complex features easy access to a full schedule of general education classes designed for completion of an AA, AS or as a base for transfer to a four year college or university.
- Career and Technical Programs – The TEC site offers a variety of career and technical programs that allow students to complete, in a relatively short period of time, Certificates of Achievement in high demand employment sectors. Certificate programs planned include Administration of Justice, Hospitality and Resort Management, Legal Assisting, Water Technology, Real Estate Appraisal and Real Estate Licensing, Records Management, and Computer Applications certifications. Short-term seminars are offered in specialty subjects for business owners to enhance their expertise. Additional programs are reviewed for inclusion at the complex annually.
- Community Education – Fee based, not-for-credit seminars and classes are offered to meet the needs of the entire family. Several categories of classes are offered in Business and Careers, Arts and Leisure, College for Kids, Computer Technology and online. In addition, free classes in ESL and Adult Basic Education are offered at or near the TEC.
- Convenient Course Offerings – Many classes at TEC are offered in 8-week formats to assist students in completing classes more quickly. Some classes are offered fully online and for some students, MSJC offers the best of both worlds: “Hybrid Classes.” The hybrid format offers students a combination of face-to–face and online instruction – providing students the experience of meeting with faculty in a traditional classroom for a limited number of meetings, while having quality contact online to complete the rest of course requirements. For many busy students this is a perfect solution.
- Student Support Services – A full array of student services are available at the complex including tutoring, supplemental instruction in some subject areas, electronic access to the MSJC library, services for students with disabilities, enrollment assistance, assessment and educational counseling. A student lounge and study areas with internet access are available on a limited basis.