- Will you be eligible for English 098 in the Fall 2009?
- Are you Interested in Learning and discussion issues that deal with multiculturalism specifically the Mexican-American, Latino/a, Chicano/a experience?
- Are you looking for a classroom environment which challenges and motivates you to think critically, write, and enjoy reading literature written by Mexican-American, Latino/a, Chicana/a writers?
- Would you like to work closely with a community mentor?
- Would you like extra one-on-one guidance with the transfer process and educational planning?
If you answered YES to these questions, you are eligible for the Puente Program!
Puente is a writing, counseling, and mentoring program aimed at helping you achieve your goals at MSJC and transfer to a 4-year university.
To learn more about the Puente Program attend an Orientation!
Contact Miranda Angeles at 951-487-3259 or firstname.lastname@example.org
to find out more about Puente Orientations.