- Complete an MSJC Online Application for Admission
You may apply for admission to MSJC if you:
- Have Graduated from High School or;
- Have passed the CA High School Proficiency Certificate Exam or;
- Have passed the GED examination or;
- Have not graduated from high school but are 18 years or older and capable of benefiting from MSJC instruction or;
- Are an eligible high school student who has satisfied specific admissions requirements (link to Concurrent High School Enrollment) or;
- Are an international student who has satisfied specific admission requirements.
To Apply Online:
- Go to: www.msjc.edu
- Click on Admissions
- Click on Apply for Admission Online Here
- After you have completed the application, print the signature page and sign it
- Fax, mail or deliver the signature page to the Enrollment Services Office
Apply for Financial Aid by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and the Board of Governors Fee Waiver
Take the Assessment Test at either the Menifee Valley Campus or San Jacinto Campus.
Complete the MSJC Online Orientation:
Go to the MSJC Counseling Center and schedule an appointment and meet with an MSJC Counselor to set up your personalized education plan.
Set up your my.msjc.edu account and check your registration appointment date and time, update your email address, and check financial aid status. Please note that your my.msjc.edu account will become active upon completion of the Orientation. (Please wait 1 business day after you deliver your orientation completion page to the Counseling Office, or 2-3 business days after completion of your orientation without delivering your completion page to the Counseling Office.)
Search for classes and Register (as early as possible) on my.msjc.edu.
- Step 1 - Log into the Online Orientation at:
- To learn more about the Online Orientation please visit: http://www.msjc.edu/StudentServices/Counseling/Pages/Orientation.aspx
Read all the materials presented on this web page. Please note that in order to receive credit for the Online Orientation, you must take the Macromedia Flash Version of the Orientation. If your computer does not have Macromedia Flash, then you may download it by clicking on "Get Macromedia Flash Player" on the web page.
- Step 2 - Launch the Online Orientation (Click on #4 or for Spanish #5)
- Step 3 - Review all the materials
- Step 4 - Take the Quiz at the end by clicking on the red "X" in the bottom right corner
- Step 5 - Once you pass the quiz, you will be prompted to a printout page. Fill out the information, and then print it out to receive a free MSJC Catalog.
*Once you have printed out the orientation completion page, you may deliver the page to the Counseling Office on either the Menifee Valley Campus or the San Jacinto Campus and receive a registration appointment immediately, and activate your my.msjc.edu account in 1 business day; or you can wait 2-3 business days to have your my.msjc.edu account activated automatically after completion of the orientation and check for your registration appointment online at my.msjc.edu.
If you've completed steps 1-6 then you are ready to register. You may register at the time of your Registration Appointment or anytime thereafter. To register Online:
- Go to my.msjc.edu
- When you login to my.msjc.edu the first time, you will need to change your password (from your six digit birthdate to a new one). Click on "Change Password" to change your password.
- Click on "Student Resources"
- Click on "Search for Classes, then Register"
- Click on session that you would like to register for (ex. "Fall 2005)
- To search for classes, select the term, subject and course number, then click on "Submit" at the bottom of the screen. You will see a selection of classes with notations as to closed class, waitlist, etc. To search for other classes or perform other functions, click on the "Menu" tab. When you have finished, it is important to log out!
- Select optional fees: Parking, ASB (link), Student Rep Fee and/or Help-A-Student Fund.
- Print It! After you register on the WEB, you can print a copy of your registration statement which includes your schedule. It is your responsibility to ensure that your registration is accurate and completed.
Enjoy the opportunities to learn and succeed!