When is my Registration Appointment?
Your registration date is the earliest date & time that you will be able to register for courses via Eagle Advisor. Since registration is done online, many students' registration appointment will not be during normal business hours.
Your registration date is posted to your ea.msjc.edu account; It is not emailed to you.
TO FIND YOUR REGISTRATION DATE:
1. Login to your ea.msjc.edu student account.
2. Select the “Student EagleAdvisor” menu
3. Under Pre-registration, click on “When is my Registration Appointment: do I have any Holds to clear first?”
4. Select the Term of which you want to view your registration date.
5. Click on the “Submit” button.
6. Your registration appointment will be displayed. If there is not a registration date posted, make sure you have completed the following:
- Completed an Admissions Application for the semester you wish to attend (May take up to 24 hours after submission to receive registration date.)
- Completed Orientation and Assessment or met with a counselor to waive the requirements.
- Have cleared all Hold(s) from student record.
- If you are a Returning Student please click here.
**If you have completed these steps and you continue to not receive a registration date, please contact Enrollment Services. **