When is my Registration Appointment?
Your registration date is the earliest date & time that you will be able to register for courses online.
In person/window registration does not begin until the Wednesday one week prior to the start of the semester.
TO FIND YOUR REGISTRATION DATE:
A Registration Date is automatically posted to your my.msjc.edu student account;
It is not emailed to you. Everyone has an individual date and time to register.
1. Login to your my.msjc.edu student account.
Username: first letter of first name + last name + last 3 digits of ID #.
If you do not know your ID # please click on the link that says “What is my User ID and college ID?”
Password: is your birth date, MMDDYY format.
Note: You will be prompted to create a new password from your current default password (your birth date). The password must be 6-9 characters with numbers and letters. If you do not change your password when prompted you will not receive access to full menu options.
2. Select “Student EagleAdvisor” tab (black tabs on top of page)
3. Select “When is my Registration Appointment: do I have any Holds to clear first?” It is under “Pre Registration.”
4. Select the Term which you want to find your registration date.
5. Select “Submit”
6. Your registration appointment will be displayed. If there isn’t a registration date posted, make sure you have completed the following:
- Completed an Admissions Application for the semester you wish to attend (May take up to 24 hours after submission to receive registration date.)
- Completed Orientation and Assessment or turned in a Matriculation Exemption form/Prerequisite Challenge form(s) to Enrollment Services.
- Have cleared all Hold(s) from student record.
- If you are a Returning Student please click here.
**If you have completed these steps and you continue to not receive a registration date, please contact Enrollment Services. **