Effective Fall 2010 the following changes pertaining to Late Add Procedures will be implemented:
- You will no longer be able to add an open class during the first week of the term.
- Registration for an open class will be cut off at 11:59 PM prior to the start of the first class meeting.
- You must obtain a late add code from the instructor in order to register into a class that has begun.
- ONLINE students will obtain a late add code from the Instructor through your mymsjc email account.
- Program Change Forms (Add/Drop Slips) signed by the instructor will no longer be accepted.
- Late Add Code registration must be done online using your my.msjc.edu account.
- Enrollment Services is unable to enroll students who have a late add code. These students can utilize the Eagle Access Center at all locations for assistance.