Skip Ribbon Commands Skip to main content
Navigate Up
Help (new window)
Sign In
MSJC > Student Services > Enrollment Services > How do I request Transcripts?

How do I request Transcripts?

A transcript is a duly certified record of all work completed at Mt. San Jacinto College.

Need Official Transcripts?You may order your MSJC OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS online at  Login and click on the Student EagleAdvisor.

If you do not remember your log-in, or you are not able to order online, you may still order transcripts manually. 

Forms are PDF documents and require the use of the Adobe Acrobat® Reader which can be downloaded at

​ ​