*ALL payments must be made within four days (including holidays/weekends) from the date of registration. Payments should be made no later than 11:45p.m. on the due date to allow enough time to process prior to midnight. *Starting the week before the semester begins, payment is due the same day as registration.
Steps for paying for class(es) thru your online EagleAdvisor account:
1. Log in to your EagleAdvisor account and go to the Student menu
2. Under the "Payments and Purchases" submenu, click the “Make a Payment” link
3. Review information carefully and confirm total amount due
4. Type in payment amount (should be the same as balance to avoid partial payment)
5. Select Payment type (Visa, MasterCard or Discover)
6. Review “Processing My Credit Card Payment” information
7. Click Continue
8. Enter card number, Expiration Date MM/YY, CSC (last three digits on back of card next to signature area)
9. Click pay now
10. Confirmation page will appear. Please save for your records.
11. Click "ok"
12. Click on “My Registration Statement” under Academic Profile.
13. Select term
14. Click submit
15. “Registration Statement” This will tell your Academic Information, registered schedule information and fees.
16. Scroll to the bottom of the screen “Total amount due by student” will show zero balance if all fees paid. This will verify payment went through and also shows your class schedule.
Note: Please verify with your registration statement for the start dates of your classes, refund dates, dropping a class without a "W" and dropping with a "W". These dates on the registration statement are course specific. It is very important for each student to be aware of these dates.