*ALL payments must be made within four days (including holidays/weekends) from the date of registration. Payments should be made no later than 11:45p.m. on the due date to allow enough time to process prior to midnight. The week before class(es) start payment is due the same day.*
Steps for paying for class(es) thru your online EagleAdvisor account.
1. Under the "Payments and Purchases"
2. Click “Make a Payment”
3. Read instructions carefully
4. Type in payment amount (should be the same as balance)
5. Select Payment type (we accept Visa, MasterCard or Discover)
6. Review “Processing My Credit Card Payment”
7. Click Continue
8. Enter card number, Expiration Date MM/YY, CSC (last three digits on back of card next to signature area)
9. Click pay now
10. Confirmation page will appear. Please save for your records.
11. Click "ok"
12. Click on “My Registration Statement” under Academic Profile.
13. Select term
14. Click submit
15. “Registration Statement” This will tell your Academic Information, registered schedule information and fees.
16. Scroll to the bottom of the screen “Total amount due by student” will show zero balance if all fees paid. This will verify payment went through and also shows your class schedule.
Note: Please verify with your registration statement for the start dates of your classes, refund dates, dropping a class without a "W" and dropping with a "W". These dates on the registration statement are course specific. It is very important for each student to be aware of these dates.