A Continuing Student is a student who has not missed any semesters and has continuous coursework.
- Continuing students do not need to re-apply, a Registration Appointment will be automatically posted to the Student Eagle Advisor page in the my.msjc.edu account.
A Returning Student is a student who has missed one or more semesters.
- Returning students who have missed one primary semester (Fall/Spring) do not need to re-apply and will automatically be given a registration appointment.
- Returning students who have missed more than one semester will need to re-apply for admissions. Click here to submit an application for the semester you wish to attend.
- Application is required to receive a Registration Appointment.
- Returning students do not need to repeat the Orientation or Assessment.
Note: Applications can take up to 24 hours to process; please allow enough time for a registration appointment to post to your account.