Spring 2017 REQUIRED ACTIVITIES
1. Attend the EOPS New student orientation
2. Sign your Mutual Responsibility Contract (MRC)
3. Sign your Student Policy Statement (SPS)
4. 1st counseling contact with EOPS Counselor due between: January 17 - February 28, 2017
5. 2nd counseling contact (Progress Report) with EOPS counselor due between:
February 29 - April 21, 2017
6. 3rd counseling contact with EOPS counselor due between: April 10 - May 26, 2017
7. Intervention Workshop must be completed by May 26, 2017
All EOPS students are required to make three (3)* contacts each semester:
The first contact is with the EOPS/CARE Counselor to develop, update or revise your six semester educational plan; receive an explanation of the General Education Option Plans A, B, or C; and receive an explanation of major courses needed for your goal,
The second contact is with the EOPS/CARE counselor to discuss your Progress Report.
The third contact is with the EOPS/CARE Counselor to discuss what classes you have enrolled in during priority registration; revise the educational plan if needed; go over any homework assignments; and take care of any end of semester business.