Getting STEM Support Services
To become a STEM student and receive support services from the STEM Office requires the following:
- Apply to Mt. San Jacinto College and enroll in classes. Click here for link.
- Have an interest in careers in the science, technology, engineering or mathematics fields.
- Fill out a STEM Interest Card and submit it to the Counseling Office. The Counseling Office is located in Building 1150 on the San Jacinto Campus and Bulding 100 on the Menifee Valley Campus.
4. Once the STEM interest card has been submitted, a STEM Counselor will contact you with the STEM Program Orientation information.
By participating, students will:
- Explore STEM majors and career options
- Meet with the STEM Counselor and create an individualized educational plan
- Participate in tutoring, study groups and supplemental instruction
- Use and get proper training on using state of the art equipment
- Learn about internships within your field of study
- Meet professionals in their field of interest
- Become competitively eligible to transfer to universities