Purchasing 2017-18 Fiscal Year-end Cut-off Dates:
The bid threshold
, effective January 1, 2017 is $88,300
. If purchases are close to or exceed the bid threshold, call purchasing to determin if the order will need to be competitively bid. Requisitions must be submitted for approval in Galaxy by 5:00 p.m.
on the cut-off date. All equipment, furniture and tangible items must be received by June 30, 2017March 3, 2017
- Cut-off date for all equipment and furniture purchase requisitonsMarch 31, 2017
- Cut-off date for tangible purchase requisitions. June 1, 2017
- Cut-off date for Summer Sessions requisitions. June 1, 2017. - Cut-off for Warehouse supply requisitions. This includes paper, stationery and bottled water
May 31, 2017
- Departments with open purchase orders may place orders through the end of May. Items must be received by June 30. (Does not apply to Summer Session orders)June 30, 2017
- All 2016-17 purchases must be received, to be charged to the 2016-17 budget. Any items received after June 30, 201
will be expensed against the 2017-18 budget.Link
to 2017-18 Budget Development Calendar.