The Mt. San Jacinto College Board of Trustees adopted the college’s 2011- 2014 Strategic Plan during its regular meeting on Sept. 9, 2011. It also approved rolling the five District Goals from 2010 - 2011 forward so they can be integrated into the Strategic Plan.
The Strategic Plan is a three-year plan designed to:
· Align the activities of the college with the Institutional Priorities
· Improve communication internally and externally to the entire college community
· Expand community awareness and understanding of MSJC activities
· Become more data informed in the decision making processes
· Strengthen commitment to the college's integrated planning efforts
MSJC’s Institutional Priorities are:
· Student Success
· Fiscally Sound Position
· Systematic Planning and Assessment
· Institutional Pride and Organizational Culture
· Community Partnerships and Service
The Strategic Plan was developed through the Shared Governance process, which means it involved teams representing all sectors of the college community, including students and community members. It can be viewed on the college’s web site www.msjc.edu by clicking on the Institutional Effectiveness & Accreditation icon.