Need help with Blackboard? Registration? EagleAdvisor? Try visiting our support community site at support.msjc.edu
For immediate access to Blackboard tutorial videos for students visit ondemand.blackboard.com/students.htm
New and Returning Students
- Want to be an MSJC Student? Learn about the steps to take to become a student at MSJC. Get started now with the online Application for Admission.
- Complete your Assessment and Orientation. Attend a Counseling session.
- Learn about our Instructional Programs for Certificate, Degree and Trasfer.
- Go to EagleAdvisor to register for classes, pay fees, request a transcript, view assessment scores etc. Go to BlackBoard to participate in online classes and more!
- Take advantage of our wide range of Student Services.
- One Stop Eagle Shop: Go to the MVC Bookstore or SJC Bookstore for textbooks and more.
- Admission and Registration Help: Visit the Eagle Access Center on either campus.
- Academic Help: Tutoring, testing and computers for your use are available in the Learning Resource Centers.
- Technical Help: Having trouble with My MSJC (WebAdvisor, Blackboard, Email)? Go to www.msjc.edu/Help
- Parking or Safety Concerns: Contact the MSJC Campus Police.
Did you know?
- The Talon is MSJC's student newspaper. Read The Talon, join the Eagle's Eye Journalism Club, follow The Talon on facebook, or just learn more at www.msjc.edu/TheTalon.
- There is a Child Care Center on both the San Jacinto Campus and Menifee Valley Campus. Fees are based on family income and payment plans are individualized.
- There's always something going on at MSJC