Spring 2017 - Tutoring for the following Math courses are as follows:
Algebra Sequence: Math 55, Math 90, Math 96, and Math 105.
Calculus Sequence: Math 110, Math 135, Math 211, Math 212, Math 213
Survey Classes: Math 115
Other Math Classes: Math 140, Math 215, Math 218
Please follow this process when arriving to the Learning Resource Center:
1) Check in at the receptionist desk with your student ID number.
2) Find a tutor that tutors in the specific subject you are looking for (ex: Math 105) then sign in to their tutoring sheet.
3) Get your materials set up at a table and a tutor will begin helping you once they are ready.
4) Sign out at the receptionist desk once you are finished.
The Math Center staffs both faculty and student tutors. All tutors have been trained to promote independent learning by the students. Tutoring sessions are designed to promote independent learning by the students. Tutoring sessions are on a walk-in basis. Please bring any notes, examples, texts with you as our tutors are trained to only support the methods your instructor is teaching you to understand. Please remember that we are here to help you become an independent learner and the goal for tutoring is to help you solve independently, so you will reach a point when a tutor feels you are ready to take on problems on your own.
* Schedules are subject to change without prior notice. Please check with the LRC front desk, 951-639-5480.