Institutional Planning Committee Membership
Roger Schultz, Superintendent/President
Glenn Stevenson, President Academic Senate
Michael Fleming, Vice-President Academic Senate
John Seed, Faculty Representative
Paul Hert, Faculty Representative
Elaine Eshom, Classified Senate President
Jared Davis, Classified Professional
Marcus Castellanos, Classified Professional
Justin Bennet, Classified Professional
Esmeralda Casillas, SGA Representative
Katherine Hayes, SGA Representative
Kenneth Prado, SGA Representative
Dr. Bill Vincent, Vice President Student Services
Dr. Dennis Anderson, Vice President Instructional Services
Becky Elam, Vice President Business Services
Ex-Officio Non-Voting Members:
Rebecca Teague, Accreditation Liaison Officer/Director of Grant Development
Charles Hawkins, Associate Dean of Planning and Research
Brandon Moore, Assessment Coordinator
Irma Ramos, Vice President Human Resources
Brian Orlauski, Associate Dean of Information Technology (Interim)
Ron Bowman, Past-President Academic Senate
Fred Frontino, Past-President Classified Senate
Institutional Planning Committee Charge
The Institutional Planning Committee shall oversee and coordinate district-wide strategic planning through the following:
- The committee shall review and provide advice to the groups on campus that develop plans and the budget development committee.
- The committee shall review and endorse the Integrated Institutional Plan, Education Master Plan, Facilities Master Plan, Strategic Plan, Staffing Plan, and Technology Plan.
- The committee will review critical data needed for planning, including analysis of internal and external trends, and publish its findings to assist planning throughout the college.
- The committee shall review the results of department and division program reviews and assessments, preparing from them an Annual Master Planning Accountability Report.
- The committee shall contribute to the development of a District annual strategic and multi-year planning goals.
- The committee will review forecasts and recommend planned growth, program development parameters for Education planning, and staffing allocation levels.
- The committee will complete an annual review of the IPC charge to confirm that the committee is working to meet internal expectations and accreditation standards.
Agendas for 2009-10 (August 2009-June 2010)
Minutes for 2009-10
Agendas for 2010-11 (August 2010-June 2011)
Minutes for 2010-11
Agendas for 2011-12 (Auguts 2011-June 2012)
Minutes for 2011-12