Institutional Planning Committee Charge (Approved 4/19/2010)
The Institutional Planning Committee shall oversee and coordinate district-wide strategic planning through the following:
- The committee shall review and provide advice to the groups on campus that develop plans and the budget development committee.
- The committee shall review and endorse the Integrated Institutional Plan, Education Master Plan, Facilities Master Plan, Strategic Plan, Staffing Plan, and Technology Plan.
- The committee will review critical data needed for planning, including analysis of internal and external trends, and publish its findings to assist planning throughout the college.
- The committee shall review the results of department and division program reviews and assessments, preparing from them an Annual Master Planning Accountability Report.
- The committee shall contribute to the development of a District annual strategic and multi-year planning goals.
- The committee will review forecasts and recommend planned growth, program development parameters for Education planning, and staffing allocation levels.
- The committee will complete an annual review of the IPC charge to confirm that the committee is working to meet internal expectations and accreditation standards.