You can donate to the Public Art Fund by auctioning any item on eBay. To do this, simply log into ebay and start the process of listing your item for sale.
If never before sold on eBay click here to read an online orientation for eBay sellers.
If you are ready to sell, below is a list of steps that you will go through as you list your donation auction.
The images show exactly what you will see on your screen as you go through the process of listing an item for sale on eBay.
1) Locate the option area for designating donations, as below:
2) Then search for "San Jacinto"
3) Select "Mt. San Jacinto College Foundation"
4) Now, you will be asked to open a "Missionfish" account.
Missionfish helps eBay process the proceeds of your auction
5) Once you have completed your Missionfish registration, you are now ready to list your eBay auction.
Please note that you will be allowed to give all of your auction proceeds to the MSJC Foundation, or a percentage.
Your active auction will appear on the eBay site, and can also be accessed by by clicking on the "View Current eBay Auctions" link on this site.
Thanks so much for assisting the MSJC Public Art Fund!