Skip Ribbon Commands Skip to main content
Navigate Up
Help (new window)
Sign In
MSJC > Disabled Students Programs & Services > Request for Services

Request for Services

Request for Services
​​(951) 487-3305 (SJC)
 (951) 639-5305 (MVC)​

How to Complete Your Request for Services:
  • Log into My MSJC.
  • Go to the Student Eagle Advisor Tab, login.
  • Under the Payments, Purchases & Requests section choose DSPS Request for Services.
  • Select the semester for which you are requesting services from the drop down list.
  • Review the list of accommodations you are authorized to receive. (See Below) (If there are no accommodations listed please contact the DSPS office and we will get it corrected immediately.)
  • Your courses will already be listed, simply check the box next to each course section for the accommodations you are authorized to receive. 
(If you select accommodations you are not qualified to receive, you will get an error when you submit the form.)


ALWAYS MAKE SURE TO SELECT " 1 NOTIFY " along with the rest of your appoved accommodations.
If you fail to select " 1 NOTIFY " for each class, your instructor will not be notified that you are a DSPS student with accommodations. 

Once Selected:
  • Check the Authorize box at the bottom of the form.
  • Click submit button
  • Check your MSJC issued student email address for confirmation emails and further instructions.

"Waitlisted" or Late Adds

If you later:
  • enroll in additional classes for which you need accommodations
    • change sections or
    • learn that the class has moved to a different location
    You will need to submit a new Request for Services (RFS) Form to DSPS to notify DSPS of the changes or additions to your classes.


    NOTE: Deaf & Hard of Hearing students, who have requested an interpreter or real time captionist, and make changes to their schedules, in addition to submitting a NEW Request for Services form, are ALSO responsible for notifying the Lead Interpreter at IMMEDIATELY to insure that your accommodations are in place and appropriate to the change in your class schedule. 

    NOTE: If you need an interpreter for a meeting with a teacher, tutor, field trip, or any other special need for a co-curricular activity which is directly classroom related please contact the lead interpreter and DSPS office.