Request for Services
*Attention ALL DSPS Students*
for SP 2015 starting 01/05/2015.
Attempting to complete this action before 01/05/2015,
will result in your instructors not being notified of your accommodations.
*The above note does NOT apply to Deaf students.
Deaf students need to complete their Request for Services once registered for spring classes.
How to Complete Your Request for Services:
(If you select accommodations you are not qualified to receive, you will get an error when you submit the form.)
- Log into My MSJC.
- Go to the Student Eagle Advisor Tab, login.
- Under the Payments, Purchases & Requests section choose DSPS Request for Services.
- Select the semester for which you are requesting services from the drop down list.
- Review the list of accommodations you are authorized to receive. (See Below) (If there are no accommodations listed please contact the DSPS office and we will get it corrected immediately.)
- Your courses will already be listed, simply check the box next to each course section for the accommodations you are authorized to receive.
ALWAYS MAKE SURE TO SELECT " 1 NOTIFY " along with the rest of your appoved accommodations.
If you fail to select " 1 NOTIFY " for each class, your instructor will not be notified that you are a DSPS student with accommodations.
"Waitlisted" or Late Adds
- Check the Authorize box at the bottom of the form.
- Click submit button
- Check your MSJC issued student email address for confirmation emails and further instructions.
If you later:
You will need to submit a new Request for Services (RFS) Form to DSPS to notify DSPS of the changes or additions to your classes.
- enroll in additional classes for which you need accommodations
- change sections or
- learn that the class has moved to a different location
NOTE: Deaf & Hard of Hearing students, who have requested an interpreter or real time captionist, and make changes to their schedules, in addition to submitting a NEW Request for Services form, are ALSO responsible for notifying the Lead Interpreter at email@example.com IMMEDIATELY to insure that your accommodations are in place and appropriate to the change in your class schedule.
NOTE: If you need an interpreter for a meeting with a teacher, tutor, field trip, or any other special need for a co-curricular activity which is directly classroom related please contact the lead interpreter and DSPS office.