Faculty Resources -
Faculty Resource Center
(951) 487-3305 (SJC)
(951) 639-5305 (MVC)
Instructors are encouraged to understand the DSPS Policies and Procedures at MSJC,
with attention to the administration of exams for students with disabilities.
Accommodation Information -
Other Resources -
- DSPS Information Presentation presented at Spring 2015 Academy, by Laurie Flynn.
- DO-IT (Disabilities, Internetworking and Technology) DO-IT Center is a faculty resource center that promotes the success of individuals with disabilities in postsecondary education and careers, using technology as an empowering tool. It is based at the University of Washington.
- Non-Discrimination in Higher Education Article
- Mental Health Resources - Students in the Community College
- Job Accommodation Network - Excellent source of information regarding the ADA and what types of accommodations may help people with specific disabilities
Feel free to contact DSPS with any questions or concerns you may have.