Continuing DSPS Students
Request for Services-
- Request for Services must be completed each semester. You must complete your request for services no earlier than two weeks prior to the start of the semester. (DHH students, please complete your Request for Services as soon as you register, thank you.)
- Continuing students are requested to check in with DSPS each semester. Otherwise, you may experience an interruption in receiving your accommodations.
- Update your SEC (Student Educational Contract) once an academic year. (You will need to meet with a DSPS counselor to do this)
- Every January fill out the FAFSA form to receive your financial aid.
- If the status of your disability has changed please submit a new Disability Verification Form to DSPS.
Note Taker Guidelines-
If you have been approved for a Volunteer Note Taker, please review the Note Taker Agreement below.
Volunteer Note Takers will recieve a certificate of hours completed at the end of the semester.
Student Testing Guidelines -
If you have been approved for Testing Accommodations, please review the Testing Guidelines below. Also, when you submit your first test request you will need to submit your course syllibus.
Need to Schedule a Test in the DSPS Office? -
To make a request to take your test/exam/quiz in the DSPS office, CLICK HERE.