Continuing students need to remain current with DSPS. This is important so that you experience no interruption in receiving support services and accommodations for which you have been approved.
IMPORTANT! Be Prepared for Priority Registration!
The DSPS staff hopes that your semester is going well, that
you are taking advantage of your approved accommodations and other support
services, like tutoring, available on campus!
Your success is important to us. To be certain that
you are “on track” and prepared for PRIORITY REGISTRATION in mid November,
Please call the DSPS office on your campus or drop by, to schedule an
appointment for required updates to your SEC and Ed Plan. DO IT TODAY!
Appointments will fill up fast and we don’t want your ability to take advantage
of Priority Registration delayed.
- Update your SEC (Student Educational Contract) once a year. (meet with a DSPS counselor to do this)
- Every January fill out the FAFSA form to receive your financial aid.
- Notify us of any changes to your address or phone number.
- If the status of your disability has changed please submit a new Disability Verification Form to DSPS.
- Contact either DSPS office to schedule a counselor appointment to create or update your education plan.