Continuing students need to remain current with DSPS. This is important so that you experience no interruption in receiving support services and accommodations for which you have been approved.
- Update your SEC (Student Educational Contract) once a year. (meet with a DSPS counselor to do this)
- Every January fill out the FAFSA form to receive your financial aid.
- Notify us of any changes to your address or phone number.
- If the status of your disability has changed please submit a new Disability Verification Form to DSPS.
- Contact either DSPS office to schedule a counselor appointment to create or update your education plan.