Continuing DSPS Students
Request for Services-
- Request for Services must be completed each semester.
- Continuing students need to check in with DSPS at least 4 times each semester. Otherwise, you may experience an interruption in receiving your accommodations.(This includes your priority registration)
- Update your SEC (Student Educational Contract) once an academic year. Call DSPS to schedule this appointment.
- Every January fill out the FAFSA form to receive your financial aid.
- If the status of your disability has changed please CLICK HERE for a new Disability Verification Form. CLICK HERE for examples of qualified professionals who diagnose disabilities.
Note Taker Guidelines-
If you have been approved for a Volunteer Note Taker, please review the Note Taker Agreement below.
Volunteer Note Takers will receive a certificate of hours completed at the end of the semester.
Student Testing Guidelines -
If you have been approved for Testing Accommodations, please review the Testing Guidelines below. Also, when you submit your first test request you will need to submit your course syllabus.