PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT INFORMATION
|Administration (1), Classified (1), Faculty FLEX Chair (1)|
Classified (6), Faculty (6), Management (4)
1) To advocate for and coordinate for the critical professional development needs of
faculty, associate faculty, classified, and management employees.
2) To produce the district staff development yearly plan. This includes the faculty Flex calendar, classified
staff development calendar, and the management professional development calendar.
3) To uncover, explore and research through survey and various other tools, staff development needs
within all constituents at MSJC: faculty, associate faculty,classified and management.
4) To develop an operating budget for professional development projects throughout the year.
5) To ensure that staff development funds are used to support the
professional development needs of faculty, classified, and management employees.
6) To produce an end - of - year report that includes an executive summary of the current year budget
and goals for the following academic year.
7) To develop and maintain a professional development website.
Approved by College Council: March 12, 2012