Mt. San Jacinto Community College District
Budget Committee Meeting
February 25, 2005
The meeting began at 2:01 p.m. Members Becky Elam, Paul Hert, Catalina Cruz,
Robert Parker, Donna Greene, Karen Watts and guest Rebecca Teague were present.
Robin Steinback, Kristi DiMemmo, Jenna Wilson, Gail Jensen, Gretchen Fowler,
Melissa Cabral, Dennis Hogan and Marcos Castellanos were absent.
- On motion by Paul Hert and seconded by Catalina Cruz, January 28, 2005 Minutes
- P1 has not been released yet. The Chancellor's Office has stated it will
be available by the end of March.
- District Growth Information
- Growth formula includes:
- adult population change
- underserved area
- high school graduation rate
- new facilities
- Growth component - COLA strong; Governor Schwarzenegger supportive of
- Overcap is only 7%
- Target FTES is 8,300
- Growth has leveled out during the past two years
- Historically, Spring semesters have higher growth, however, this Fall
has higher growth - cause(s) unknown at this time.
- Instructional Equipment Recommendation - not available
- Student Report - ASB, not available.
- "Screaming Eagles," the new publication from ASB, is available
on the P drive.
- Grants Calendar - Rebecca Teague
- Grants Deadline Calendar and Grants Open Deadline Calendar can be viewed
on the MSJC web site at http://www.msjc.edu, /Administration/Grants Office.
- Accreditation Self-Study Program Review
- Student and Faculty results handed out. They can be viewed and printed
from the P drive.
- Comments received from Zoomerang studies are very helpful and are already
being incorporated into plans and goals
- First Draft of Financial Resources will be ready for next month's meeting.
Next Meeting is March 25 2005 at 2:00 p.m.
Administration > Committees
> Budget Committee > Minutes