Application for Admission to MSJC
Thank you for choosing to apply to Mt. San Jacinto College!
Click on the Apply Now button below to submit an admissions application. It’s as easy as 1-2-3!
- Create a CCCApply account or Log in if you have an existing CCCApply account already
- Submit an admissions application to MSJC
- Receive a confirmation email that your application has been processed
Note: The confirmation email you receive will only confirm that your application has been processed. It will NOT provide a student ID number or EagleAdvisor log in information. Once you have received the confirmation email, you may proceed with the rest of the admissions requirements. For a step-by-step admissions checklist based on enrollment status (First Time, Returning, Transfer, etc.), please see the Enrollment Services website.
Falsifying information about citizenship, California residency, financial aid and/or military status could result in the following:
- Criminal charges for perjury and/or fraud and if convicted, imprisonment
- Student disciplinary action, and/or
- Accumulated monetary charges for restitution or nonresident tuition due.